Elementary Educators Are Waiting to Hear Your Message!
The Elementary Technology Conference–formerly Tots and Technology–is back with a new name, and the same fantastic content that keeps elementary educators coming back year after year. This always-popular summer conference focuses on technology integration and best practices in the PreK-5 classroom. Participants are eager to learn about the newest tools and resources available to enhance their learning environments. Now is your chance to ensure your products and services are right at the forefront.
Over 1,000 educators from across the state are expected to attend, including:
- PreK-5 Teachers
- Campus Administrators
- District Administrators
- Early Childhood Learning Center Directors
- Campus Technology Specialists
- Technology Directors
Why exhibit at TCEA’s Elementary Technology Conference?
- Two day conference ensures you receive quality exhibit and networking time with participants interested in your products or services.
- The Elementary Technology Conference offers inclusive fare for breakfast, lunch, and afternoon breaks to keep participants onsite, adding valuable time for you to establish relationships with potential customers.
- Exhibit packages are tailored to fit your company’s needs, allowing you to stand out as a leader in educational technology.