Elementary educators, welcome to your conference! Whether you’re a classroom teacher, a librarian, an instructional support specialist, or an administrator, the Elementary Technology Conference is designed for all those committed to supporting PreK-5 learners.
From makerspaces and active learning to computational thinking and robotics, you’ll find the resources and strategies you need to prepare your students for the future.
- Learn innovative tools and techniques to engage, empower, and inspire young learners.
- Network with like-minded elementary educators in informal settings and facilitated breakout groups.
- Engage in hands-on learning in hundreds of sessions and walk away with exciting lessons and ideas for the new school year.
- Discover cutting-edge products and services to make your job easier.
- Recharge your energy and excitement about teaching!
Is the TCEA Elementary Technology Conference right for you? We’re a great resource for elementary educators across all roles, including:
- PreK-5 Teachers
- Curriculum Specialists
- Elementary Principals and Assistant Principals
- Early Childhood Learning Center Directors
- Campus Technology Specialists
- Technology Directors
- Elementary Librarians