Online Conference: June 13-15, 2021 | Sessions Available Through July 12
What will you get from this elementary educator conference?
We all know that learning can — and should — be fun including professional development. It’s why we include fun social learning activities for attendees along with interactive learning designed to fit your needs. Make a splash in our live sessions, or learn on-demand at your own pace. Whatever you need, you’ll find a lifeline to keep you above water, with access through July 12, 2021.
You should attend if:
- Reignite your spark for education! Remember that passion you had when you first started? Take charge of your career and be inspired by industry leaders in primary education so that you can reconnect with your love of teaching.
- You can still have a summer. They can discover all the new things in elementary education from the comfort of their couch or on the beach with on-demand learning. Plus, all sessions can be accessed through July 12.
- Wave goodbye to irrelevant topics. At ETC, every session is specifically designed for PreK-5 educators so you don’t have to waste time adapting it for your needs.
- Secure real solutions for your students. We’ll go beyond the tips and tricks with thoughtful, research-based teaching strategies and techniques that actually work so your students are eager to learn.
- Boost your confidence. Enhance your skills and become more effective by learning ways to deliver instruction with clarity so that you help improve student outcomes.
- Ease the stress of back-to-school planning. Don’t wait until fall and move ahead of the pack now! Get a leg up when you return with exciting instructional ideas to share with your team and teach in the classroom.
At ETC, you will:
Learn alongside your peers during more than 40 livestreams and over 30 on-demand sessions giving you the opportunity to earn over 70 credit hours of professional development
Engage in interactive learning and walk away with exciting lessons for the new school year that will have your students eager to learn
Discover innovative tools and teaching techniques to increase student engagement, inspire young learners and empower your students take responsibility of their own learning
Refresh your energy and passion for education while adding fun new friends to your professional learning network who are there for support after the conference
Discover cutting-edge products and services that are easy to implement into your classroom from innovative companies in the ed tech industry
Who Attends ETC?
Is the TCEA Elementary Technology Conference right for you? Yes!
Different grade levels and specialties mean that every elementary educator has a different — and valuable — perspective. We’ve built an event to meet the needs of a wide array of educators. That’s why ETC is a great resource for elementary educators across all roles, including:
- PreK-5 Teachers
- Curriculum Specialists
- Elementary Principals and Assistant Principals
- Early Childhood Learning Center Directors
- Campus Technology Specialists
- Technology Directors
- Elementary Librarians