A conference made for just elementary educators.
Registration for ETC 2022 will open in January.
- “This was the BEST professional development for elementary educators I have EVER attended. The quality of the presentations was superb! I am a librarian and took two classroom teachers with me and we ended the conference with actual lessons already planned out and super pumped to implement all that we have learned.”
Why did we create the Elementary Technology Conference?
- Since 1980, TCEA, a nonprofit organization, has created quality professional development for educators in all grade levels throughout the world. We were there when computers were just entering the classroom. So, we’ve seen how the use of technology in the classroom has evolved over the years.
- As TCEA grew, we realized there was a lack of continued training for just elementary teachers. We also knew that teaching young learners is a whole different ball game than teaching secondary students. And while there are a lot of great conferences out there, we couldn’t find one that focused only on solutions for those working in primary education. So, in 2011, the Elementary Technology Conference was born.
We’re putting powerful elementary resources and ideas into the limelight.
Whatever your role — from curriculum development to tech to teaching, we’ve designed this professional development for just elementary educators. You’re committed to supporting PreK-5 learners and understand the cognitive and physical growth and capabilities of children change all the time. You know that you need ways to plant the seeds of knowledge at every step along the way.
You should attend ETC if you want to:
- Pick up a fresh batch of elementary resources and new strategies that will actually work in your classroom.
- Renew and recharge that passion and excitement for primary education.
- Put your students first by empowering and inspiring young learners.
- Start the next school year with lesson plans and teaching techniques that make students excited to learn.
- Learn how to use innovative tools in the classroom that increase student engagement.
- Explore cutting edge products and services from innovative companies
- Find the latest proven ideas and professional support to keep growing young minds.